K-Var July 4th Sale

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > K-Var July 4th Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Default K-Var July 4th Sale

K-Var is having a very nice sale,and I decided to pounce.

https://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16982&cat=251&page=2

Got that set up and the necessary installation hardware,at the right price.

I had been considering restocking my SAR-1,but was leery of the Tapco stuff because people I know were telling me not to go with it,to spend the extra money on the K-Var,but I ended up spending less on the K-Var than I would have the Tapco set.
"The boss" even thought it was a great deal,as she let me spend the money!

There's probably even more deals there for everyone else,so go check it out before the sale ends!

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here