I now understand...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > I now understand...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default I now understand...

After I bought a Colt m4 a few months back a few of my friends told me I would have liked an AK better and I said no way I do not like the way they looked and know nothing about them. Well the pap m92 AK pistol caught my eye and I now own on. It may not be a full blown AK but I can say I now under stand my friends.... Wow is all I can say wow that pistol is fun to shoot!

forumrunner_20130111_211531.jpg

Rain, snow or sleet.... Mud, sand and dirt.... My GLOCK will work ;)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #2

Liked 69 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Great looking pistol, how accurate is it out to about 50yds?
I have been thinking about buying one or building one to hunt with.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
George S. Patton

Old 01-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62 Man View Post
Great looking pistol, how accurate is it out to about 50yds?
I have been thinking about buying one or building one to hunt with.
Not really sure I was just out testing for functionality basically yesterday, it shot well out to 30 ft but mostly I was just piling them off. Next time out I will see how accuracy is. I put 140 rds down her with out a problem. I would like to put one rail on her with a small reflex sight. The pistol is all most to fun to shoot I can already tell I am going to go though more ammo with this then my AR.

Rain, snow or sleet.... Mud, sand and dirt.... My GLOCK will work ;)