Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > I could make some serious money

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2551 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 192

The guy is an idiot. He is just going by what the tag says. The guy who filled out the tag is guilty of misdemeanor dumbass. THAT guy is the one who needs to be fired. The salesman needs to be trained better.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 06-25-2013, 02:12 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
The guy is an idiot. He is just going by what the tag says. The guy who filled out the tag is guilty of misdemeanor dumbass. THAT guy is the one who needs to be fired. The salesman needs to be trained better.
I tried to do just that, I have him the knowledge and showed him each indicator and still would not listen. I felt I was waiting my time and left

Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #13

Liked 47 Times on 33 Posts

What a moronic thief... (He's gotta be doing it on purpose)
I hope someone breaks in and steals that rifle overnight

Old 06-25-2013, 02:38 AM   #14

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Wish i had seen this a few months ago. Couldn't find any bolt action 7.62x54r sks's when I went shopping for one so I settled on a mosin :rollseyes: lol. There's some real idiots out there in the gun market right now

Old 06-25-2013, 03:27 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin92 View Post
Wish i had seen this a few months ago. Couldn't find any bolt action 7.62x54r sks's when I went shopping for one so I settled on a mosin :rollseyes: lol. There's some real idiots out there in the gun market right now
Your telling me. I found another that sold me an illuminated mtac for $100 cause he said it did not work. He didn't put the battery in and didn't know virus has a lifetime warranty. Also got a laser lyte misprints green laser for $50 for the same reason. I didn't know there wasn't a problem till I got home but knew both companies have good warranties. But I think the best deal I got was a trade. I trade some cheap red dot sight for an eotech at a gun show. I bought the red dot for $30

Old 06-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #16

Liked 924 Times on 651 Posts
Likes Given: 899

He probably paid for it as an SKS (during the panic spree) and he's darn sure not going to sell it for less! Some day, somebody will come in and pay his price ... (he hopes)!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8315 Times on 3595 Posts
Likes Given: 1279

For a Pawn Shop to engage in the business of buying, selling and pawning firearms, they must hold a type 2 FFL.

As an FFL, they must maintain a bound volume of acquisitions and dispositions of firearms. Guns in, guns out. When they are audited by the BATFE, they must show guns in, and match them to guns on hand, or completed form 4473s (or an ATF and police report of stolen guns)

Frankly, they do not sound bright enough to BE in the gun business- and once they have an inspection by an Industry Inspector, they probably will no longer BE in the business.

Chump.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
For a Pawn Shop to engage in the business of buying, selling and pawning firearms, they must hold a type 2 FFL.

As an FFL, they must maintain a bound volume of acquisitions and dispositions of firearms. Guns in, guns out. When they are audited by the BATFE, they must show guns in, and match them to guns on hand, or completed form 4473s (or an ATF and police report of stolen guns)

Frankly, they do not sound bright enough to BE in the gun business- and once they have an inspection by an Industry Inspector, they probably will no longer BE in the business.

Chump.
Cool, I'll tell him hows that sks now

Old 06-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #19

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Dollar gets ya two that says you will see it listed as a Mosin tomorrow.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #20

Liked 204 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

Quote:
Does the lawn shop have the same requirements as an ffl?
Yes they do, as well as inventorying planting tools (LOL).

But seriously, when they acquired the rifle someone might have told them it was a Yugo and they thought it was a SKS, from what I understand, Yugo's made Mosin's as well as SKS's. They may have very little knowledge of firearms.

Jim