Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > hungarian ak ,anyone can u rate it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default hungarian ak ,anyone can u rate it?

p.s told if can afford get a milled reciever,,,,, the century cheapo 429.00 has it but cannot use standard mags,i feel i should forget it n go w 100% interchangability 4 shtf days ,sugg.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #2

Ok, first off, english please I have a hard time understanding what you wrote LOL. I have a Romanian Centry cheapo that I paid 480 thats stamped and not milled. I dont think your going to be able to get anything milled in good condition for under 1k. The stamped AK's are DEFINATLY NOT bad or anything though. Its still an AK, unstoppable. I would just go with something like a WASR-10 (thats what I have).

Nut up or Shut up!

Old 06-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #3

Liked 732 Times on 543 Posts
Likes Given: 701

I agree with User Name, a milled receiver is not necessary in an AK, stamped has done just fine in about 50 million of them. I also have the WASR and it does everything that I need out of a semiauto AKM clone. Works reliably with crappy surplus ammo and uses standard parts and magazines. Had it over four years and no real complaints yet.