Help choosing

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Help choosing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Help choosing

Hello all,
I would like your input on red dot choice for my AK. I originally ordered a Trs-25 bushnell but just got an email stating they cancelled the order (not sure why but it could be a good thing) anyway after ordering the Trs I found some reviews on the vortex strike fire. Which would you guys mount on top of the ak? Function aside (magnification and that sort) I want a good multi purpose sight for my ak. I may be somewhat comparing apples to oranges but just in general which would you guys choose, or any other sights in the "bargain" price range?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-27-2012, 02:33 AM   #2

Liked 28 Times on 24 Posts

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_Micro_Dot_With_Fixed_Base_p/md-07.htm

Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

https://www.primaryarms.com/PA_Micro_Dot_Midwest_Industries_MDM_Bundle_p/md06-mdmbundle.htm

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 03-27-2012, 04:16 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Thanks for that info, I didn't mention it will be riding on a Kvar pic rail. I will take a look at these suggestions as well.