Fun new gun - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Fun new gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2014, 02:58 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
No, serbian stamped CAI . You know the routine . So many parts have to be US made to make it across to here for sale .
Actually, since it's a pistol, it isn't subject to 922r, and my understanding is these are 100% Zastava.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyboy View Post
Like I said before I dont knkw anything abt those but why is the barrel so short? Can you make it longer ? I just noticed that
This is an AK pistol. Why would you want to make a pistol longer? That's why you buy a rifle. It's a really fun piece. If you want more info, here you go:

The-Zastava-M92-AK-PAP-Pistol

Congrats on the new toy. Did you refinish the hardware already, or did it come that way? Mine is pretty much bare, and needs to be finished.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:25 AM   #22

Liked 1133 Times on 737 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_1469 View Post
Actually, since it's a pistol, it isn't subject to 922r, and my understanding is these are 100% Zastava.

This is an AK pistol. Why would you want to make a pistol longer? That's why you buy a rifle. It's a really fun piece. If you want more info, here you go:

The-Zastava-M92-AK-PAP-Pistol

Congrats on the new toy. Did you refinish the hardware already, or did it come that way? Mine is pretty much bare, and needs to be finished.
Refinished it, not done yet , I went the red dye method followed up with some stain to darken up the red . Now it will either get some clear poly or minwax, undecided yet.
My buddy took his out right before dark tonight on his farm and he said the flash is phenominal .

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens

Old 01-25-2014, 03:48 AM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Looking good! I'm not sure what direction I want to go with mine yet, but I do like the color of yours. Hope your buddy had sunglasses on....the blast looks like a flash grenade in the dark! I'm not sure if I want to tame mine with a flash suppressor or not. It seems sort of like declawing a cat.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:13 PM   #24

Liked 1133 Times on 737 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_1469 View Post
Looking good! I'm not sure what direction I want to go with mine yet, but I do like the color of yours. Hope your buddy had sunglasses on....the blast looks like a flash grenade in the dark! I'm not sure if I want to tame mine with a flash suppressor or not. It seems sort of like declawing a cat.
Same here , Im not sure I want to put on a flash suppressor . No flashlight needed in the middle of the night

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens