Full Auto Ak47 Ammo - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Full Auto Ak47 Ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #21
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2995 Times on 1560 Posts
Likes Given: 279

AND......A person with only 4 posts should not be acting so aggressively toward long term users of this forum. That is a very quick way to get banned from this, or any other similar site. We are lawful, American (mostly) gun owners. We share information with others freely but are conscious of the probability we are infiltrated by Moles, Feds, Anti-gunners, crackpots and criminals.

When you post "Screw U all" we are reasonable in presuming you fall inito one of the above categories.

GOOD BYE! And GOOD RIDDANCE!

Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47master View Post
Hey I own a full auto ak47, and I cant fnd the right ammo for it. Most ammo i have tried, the primors on them are not sencitive enough for full auto capability. Please help me. What kind of ammo works?
I agree that if you asked this question you can not be a class 3 holder. There are a handful of people in the US who are, and I would bet that "you ain't one of them".

IMHO:
You have an illegally modified weapon most likely "converted" by grinding off the disconnector hooks. Idiots who do this don't realize that the hammer can now "follow" the bolt carrier and prematurely contact the firing pin, in effect, the weapon is firing out of battery, thus leading to the light hammer strikes, and a host of other problems...including SAFETY!.

It's not the ammo.

Not only are people who do this stupid, but, if you knowingly purchased an illegally modified weapon and are advertising that fact on the net, you too fit the definition of stupid.

You need to purchase and install a semi-auto FCG. Please help all of us who can still own a semi automatic firearm by complying with the law. You are jeopardizing my right by potentially being busted with this "full auto AK".

Make it right and get out of Dodge.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:04 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

Default huh?

wait!

i saw some fullauto ammo at the local gun shop last week...it was beside the invisible m249 saw's they had on sale for 10.00 dollars each and included a free left handed skyhook with every purchase...it was tempting..but i passed.