Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Forgot to ask some advice on the barrels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Forgot to ask some advice on the barrels

I also would like to get some views on the U.S. made barrels for the YUGO RPK M72 that I see are being made. From what I can gather GreenMountain isn't making them anymore. I have a chance to buy an original import that is hammer forged but have read that there not as well made as the newer U.S. barrels. Does anyone know of an AK gunsmith who can drill the port hole etc. on the raw barrels as they come with no drilling on them. Any information on parts for these guns would be helpful.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here