EAA AK variant
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > EAA AK variant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default EAA AK variant

Who knows what about the European American Armory AK variant? I know very little about these rifles and I know very little about EAA as a whole.

I do know that they don't accept standard AK mags, and the mags for these are not cheap. That is about it.

Any help would be appreciated.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2409 Times on 1196 Posts
Likes Given: 1227

EAA has been around for a good while and I have never heard anything real negative about them. But I also know that Century Arms is one of the top rated AK by the owners polled. I have a PolyTec that is chambered in 223/5.56 that is a fine rifle also. I have owned it for 15 years. I think there is a website called AK USA that has some listings for various brands of AKs.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:33 AM   #3

European American Armory has been around for a long time. They conduct business as a firearms distributor for imported guns from all over the world same as Charles Daily.

They used to import the Saiga's until something happened and Russian American Armory got the contract. They have been importing Tangfolio pistols for many years as well.

When you asked about thier current AK I was a little taken back but not surprised so I went to thier website and looked it up. It is named the Zastava P.A.P. 7.62 Rifle. If you do not know it Zastava is the old National Aresenal for the former Yugoslavia; they now operate from the Serbian Republic. They have been producing firearms since 1853 and should know what they are doing; they export 95% of the guns they make to 40 different countries.

I have no experience with this new product but if they have priced it right and they usually do I would not hesitate to buy one if I was in the AK market. Personally I prefer the Czech VZ 58 rifle to any other 7.62 semi-automatic I have ever owned or shot. After shooting my VZ 58 all my friends agree and they usually offer to buy mine or go get one of their own when I turn them down.