CNCwarrior night brake
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > CNCwarrior night brake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default CNCwarrior night brake

I have searched all over the web about this one. A post on saiga12 has done nothing. Does anyone have any info good or bad on this brake??????

24239 AK Night Brake | Catalog Products | Account | CNC Warrior

24239-1_lg.jpg   cache_240_240_24239-3_lg.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Night brake

It's a nice looking brake. I was also looking into it. The company said they had good feed back. I didn't purchase it, because i have a 20" barrel NHM-91 so i was looking at a shorter brake. To me it looked like it had the best of both worlds. Brake & flash hider. If you decide to try it please post results. Now the other thing is what is it a muzzle brake or flash hider?

Old 12-20-2011, 02:19 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Im pretty sure its a brake. It has the side ports like the ak74 brake, but with the flash hiding tines on the front.

Tommy, who did you talk to?? I contacted cncwarrior, asked about it and got no response back.

Its a good deal for 40 dollars and 1.50 shipping. I absolutely love cncwarrior, as they are not greedy with their shipping. If a large company cant send something thru the mail cheaper than I can, they are just looking for more money from their customers.

This brake may be cheaper than the PWS FSC, but if it doesnt work as good, i dont want it.

Old 12-20-2011, 03:23 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default night brake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjj342 View Post
Im pretty sure its a brake. It has the side ports like the ak74 brake, but with the flash hiding tines on the front.

Tommy, who did you talk to?? I contacted cncwarrior, asked about it and got no response back.

Its a good deal for 40 dollars and 1.50 shipping. I absolutely love cncwarrior, as they are not greedy with their shipping. If a large company cant send something thru the mail cheaper than I can, they are just looking for more money from their customers.

This brake may be cheaper than the PWS FSC, but if it doesnt work as good, i dont want it.
Pjj i can't remember who i spoke with, it was a girl and she said it was very popular. Who knows it might have been a sales pitch, but i still like the looks just too long for my AK.I think it might be part flash hider. Keep me posted on what you do. The price is right. They have some great products