century arms sbr draco?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > century arms sbr draco?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default century arms sbr draco?

century arms draco? i wanna get one and make it an sbr is it a good base to start with? Also getting a little work done the rifle try to make it shot and operate alittle smoother

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macon17 View Post
century arms draco? i wanna get one and make it an sbr is it a good base to start with? Also getting a little work done the rifle try to make it shot and operate alittle smoother
Tim, from the Military Arms Channel SBR'd his Draco and loves it. I'd like to get a Champion .223 AK pistol and SBR it.

http://youtu.be/SDzdlPbWmWQ
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sturmgewehre#p/search/0/2Da1r_quLMA

Old 12-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5631 Times on 2943 Posts
Likes Given: 371

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARnoob View Post
Tim, from the Military Arms Channel SBR'd his Draco and loves it. I'd like to get a Champion .223 AK pistol and SBR it.

Making a Draco AK-47 SBR - YouTube

Sturmgewehre's Channel - YouTube
saw one thing that will get him in trouble. he marked the barrel under the handguards. atf ruled a while back the sbr markings have to be in a place that isnt hidden and plainly visible.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I just got ahold of a Draco and threw a stock on it and had a muzzle device welded on. It is a fun little firearm.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 12-05-2011, 03:04 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think ima pick one up this week...

Old 12-05-2011, 04:39 AM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Just make sure you have someone do a decent job on the pinning/welding if you don't SBR it. My welds broke after a couple mag. I didn't realize it until a few days later but am glad I noticed it before a certain somebody saw it.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 12-05-2011, 01:32 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

You guys know where I can find one in .223?

Old 12-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've seen one in a gun shop before so they do make them I thought century arms made it but I might be wrong