Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Can someone help me? I can't stop getting AKs! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/can-someone-help-me-i-cant-stop-getting-aks-33377/)

nopistons93 10-22-2010 05:11 AM

Can someone help me? I can't stop getting AKs!

So today... I went to aimsurplus and saw they only had 2 more yugo underfolders. I know, I just bought my WASR 10, but I couldn't not get this for 489 after shooting the WASR today. For now on I am done tho, no more guns! :D

spittinfire 10-22-2010 11:56 AM

Do you have an AR?

nopistons93 10-22-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 372550)
Do you have any AR?

No, I've been waiting on an AR because I'm still not sure what I want. Also, I won't have the money for an AR (my range is 1,200-1,400) until after christmas time and all that. I do plan on getting one, just really want to get the right one for me ya know?

spittinfire 10-22-2010 01:38 PM

Buy the AR, I think it might fix your problem.

nopistons93 10-22-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 372578)

I hear you. I will get one at some point. I like ar's a lot, an m-4 style colt was the first assault rifle I've ever shot. I actually was not into ak that much until I got one. After that, I might actually like shooting the ak more. Either way, can never have enough of either lol.

orangello 10-22-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

By sucking up all his spare money. ;)

c3shooter 10-22-2010 08:00 PM

Help YOU ! HAH! I have 5 of the Remington 550-1s, and need another safe for the Mossberg .22s!

IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME SAVE YOURSELF! :p

diggsbakes 10-24-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Really? Didn't fix me. . . Now I keep wanting more AKs and ARs.

To many of us that have been shooting our Dad's, older brother's and other relative's AKs for next to nothing Before the ban years (and therefore during ;)) the AK is a major part (if not the center) of our collections. It is not a matter of which one is better. Most of us know the pros and cons of both weapons and choose to own and shoot both.

I've been eying those Yugo's and want one as well, It'll have to wait a few weeks though. . . :(

waxman895 10-28-2010 09:49 AM

alright i may have a problem no wait i dont what am i thinking...

i just want to say i about a wasr 10 double stack bc it was on sale and well i like it alot....... its such a wonderful investment in my future, lest it be zombie filled, potenial all out economic depression, or one of the few things to hold value in this "recession" and id like to support my second amendment rights for it.... at least while while we still have them

Quentin 10-29-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Good one, spittinfire!!! Once you get the BRD you can't afford any other guns! :p

I was able to buy one AK and keep it at that. And one SKS. Doesn't work for ARs though...