The Bumpski
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > The Bumpski

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default The Bumpski

Leaning toward the Bumpski. Slightly more in cost than the Slide Fire Stock (made of polymer) for the AK 47, but built more sturdier and looks and fits the receiver handsomely well. Anyone else thinking of it?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

my gun shop had & used the slide stocks first and then brought in bumpskis and the bumpskis are way better. They also had one on a saiga .410 I got to try it with a 30 round drum...awesome

Old 09-13-2012, 03:13 AM   #3

Video thread was blocked... Would one of those work on either my yugo or my Roma? Couldnt find any info as far as styles go...

Old 09-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #4

With the price of ammo the way it is, I personally think it's a waste of ammo.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper347
With the price of ammo the way it is, I personally think it's a waste of ammo.
No matter what the price is it's a "waste" of ammo. It's fun, that's the point. Just like "wasting" 200 rounds shooting at targets without a bump stock is fun. Is spending $10 on a jar a tanarite to just shoot it and blow it up a waste, of course , but that's fun too.
Although in a bad scenario, just hearing the full auto sound could scare off any aggressors who feel out-gunned and with the slide stocks there is more accuracy than your normal bump fire from the hip
Old 09-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #6

Liked 220 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Leaning toward the Bumpski. Slightly more in cost than the Slide Fire Stock (made of polymer) for the AK 47, but built more sturdier and looks and fits the receiver handsomely well. Anyone else thinking of it?

http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=ldHZFN-UrVs&feature=youtube
Looks more solid-the slide fire has been made to work with .22LR. Would be interesting to see if the Bumpski can do the same.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #7

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlife View Post
Video thread was blocked... Would one of those work on either my yugo or my Roma? Couldnt find any info as far as styles go...
As far as I know, they will fit any stamped receiver. But, Yugo AK's sometimes have milled. I would take off your stock and check first. If you have a WASR from Century Arms I am sure it will fit it. I know the under folding Yugo AK is not a stamped receiver.