Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   The Bumpski (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/bumpski-72235/)

PanBaccha 09-11-2012 02:58 PM

The Bumpski
 
Leaning toward the Bumpski. Slightly more in cost than the Slide Fire Stock (made of polymer) for the AK 47, but built more sturdier and looks and fits the receiver handsomely well. Anyone else thinking of it?


heiztdiz 09-11-2012 10:31 PM

my gun shop had & used the slide stocks first and then brought in bumpskis and the bumpskis are way better. They also had one on a saiga .410 I got to try it with a 30 round drum...awesome

knightlife 09-13-2012 04:13 AM

Video thread was blocked... Would one of those work on either my yugo or my Roma? Couldnt find any info as far as styles go...

thumper347 09-13-2012 09:12 PM

With the price of ammo the way it is, I personally think it's a waste of ammo.

heiztdiz 09-14-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumper347
With the price of ammo the way it is, I personally think it's a waste of ammo.

No matter what the price is it's a "waste" of ammo. It's fun, that's the point. Just like "wasting" 200 rounds shooting at targets without a bump stock is fun. Is spending $10 on a jar a tanarite to just shoot it and blow it up a waste, of course , but that's fun too.
Although in a bad scenario, just hearing the full auto sound could scare off any aggressors who feel out-gunned and with the slide stocks there is more accuracy than your normal bump fire from the hip

fsted2a 09-19-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha (Post 936481)
Leaning toward the Bumpski. Slightly more in cost than the Slide Fire Stock (made of polymer) for the AK 47, but built more sturdier and looks and fits the receiver handsomely well. Anyone else thinking of it?

http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=ldHZFN-UrVs&feature=youtube

Looks more solid-the slide fire has been made to work with .22LR. Would be interesting to see if the Bumpski can do the same.

Nihilist88 09-24-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightlife (Post 938711)
Video thread was blocked... Would one of those work on either my yugo or my Roma? Couldnt find any info as far as styles go...

As far as I know, they will fit any stamped receiver. But, Yugo AK's sometimes have milled. I would take off your stock and check first. If you have a WASR from Century Arms I am sure it will fit it. I know the under folding Yugo AK is not a stamped receiver.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.