Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Bulk Ammo On Sale For AK's (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/bulk-ammo-sale-aks-89638/)

PanBaccha 04-26-2013 09:27 PM

Bulk Ammo On Sale For AK's
 
For all you AK aficionado AmmunitionStore.com is selling bulk ammo 1000 rds of 7.62x39 for $339 if interested. ;)



http://www.ammunitionstore.com/categories/rifle-ammunition/7-62x39.html

jjfuller1 04-26-2013 11:45 PM

And to think a year ago I paid 240

MattShlock 04-27-2013 12:01 AM

Spoil sport. This is how the Administration creates WEALTH you silly goose!

FlukeLSX 05-05-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha (Post 1228120)
For all you AK aficionado AmmunitionStore.com is selling bulk ammo 1000 rds of 7.62x39 for $339 if interested. ;)



http://www.ammunitionstore.com/categories/rifle-ammunition/7-62x39.html

This is where I got my 1000rd case of Russian Ammo.... 7.62x39 Ammo 123gr FMJ Klimovsk Russian 1000rd case for $220 at the time I bought it. I have about 100-150 rds left out of it. Not a single misfire so far.

I see they no longer have it in stock at this store at least not in 1000rd cases.

7.62 Man 05-05-2013 01:01 PM

Oops my mistake.....when you said FOR SALE, I thought you meant it was selling for a low price,...my mistake!:eek:
Back when I first started shooting the 7.62x39 you could pick it up any where for less than $50 per 500rds.
They just call it the Russian stuff back then.

JTJ 05-05-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7.62 Man (Post 1237463)
Oops my mistake.....when you said FOR SALE, I thought you meant it was selling for a low price,...my mistake!:eek:
Back when I first started shooting the 7.62x39 you could pick it up any where for less than $50 per 500rds.
They just call it the Russian stuff back then.

And they had SKS rifles in barrels for under $100. $100 got you a select SKS in really good shape and cleaned.

7.62 Man 05-05-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTJ (Post 1237469)
And they had SKS rifles in barrels for under $100. $100 got you a select SKS in really good shape and cleaned.

My first SKS was still soaked in cosmoline sitting in the crate it was shipped in for only $65 at a gun show.:D
I wish I could buy a truck load at that price now.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:43 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.