Bought my first ak. How I do? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Bought my first ak. How I do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default My first AK

I got it, thats why i said maybe i'm reading into it wrong. I'm all for fun and enjoy this forum and others. My appologies. Actually i didn't even have a computor until late 2009 was a nervous wreck just joining these forums, but i needed something to fill many voids in my life. Pushing 68 i do have respect for all opions, my elders and anyone who is sincere and honest. Never thought i would see the day that we are grateful for having a place to be able to talk about guns, that being said safety on. You all have a great day"

Old 03-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #12

Thank for all the comments. For some reason I didn't get them all til just now. I am going out tomorrow to shoot it. I don't plan on using it for an everyday shooting gun. I think I just entered into the collectors mindset now too for the first time. lol. Well maybe I'll get a slide fire stock and put it through it's paces. lol j/k. Thanks again I couldn't find much on the price, but seems like I did alright.

Sent from my iPad using FirearmsTalk

Old 03-10-2012, 02:22 AM   #13

And by the way my my desert eagle clip holds less rounds than my ar's magazine. If you were wondering.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Well, they're both still calle.....ah never mind.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aktommysks View Post
Oh don't worry i got it so he said clip instead of mag. Big deal maybe he doesn't realize the difference. If it bothers you then why not just explain it rather then mocking someone. I thought these forums were supposed to be friendly and helpful, maybe i'm just reading into it wrong but it just didn't sound right to me.
cane is one of the better ones brother, believe me, there are a lot of people on here that will flare up on you once you open your mouth on different particulars. you'll know when you run into them. even if you have yourself experienced something about some firearms, youre a retard and it never happened, at that point-

"Just walk away, Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror." -Lord Humungus

<Insert overused badass Latin phrase about war, or something>

Any one that hates the government is not always a terrorist. Any one for a better America is not always a patriot.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #16

Liked 61 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Finally a fellow appreciator of the grave awesomeness of Lord Humungous!!!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:13 AM   #17

I don't write on forums. I should have read what I wrote before I sent it. I appreciate the guy who stood up for me and I do agree that people should explain the difference, but you also gotta make fun of the new guy. I know there is a difference I just wasn't paying attention. It's just like someone saying 'I want to get a silencer someday'. You all are very knowledgeable and the reason I don't write more on here is because I can find my answers just by looking thru the forums.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowzer View Post
I don't write on forums. I should have read what I wrote before I sent it. I appreciate the guy who stood up for me and I do agree that people should explain the difference, but you also gotta make fun of the new guy. I know there is a difference I just wasn't paying attention. It's just like someone saying 'I want to get a silencer someday'. You all are very knowledgeable and the reason I don't write more on here is because I can find my answers just by looking thru the forums.

no problem mowzer, i didn't mean to offend anyone thats why i said maybe i'm reading into it wrong. I also am not very familiar with these forums. I belong to a couple of others and never had a problem, not that this was a big deal it's just not what i'm looking for. I'm going to take a break from the forums and hang out with my bubbies and have some fun. Good luck with the gun, it is a great gun and you did good on the price IMHO Tommy"

Old 03-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #19

Likes Given: 1

I dont think a Mak-91 is a pre-ban model Mak= modified AK so they could come into the country