Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Bought my first ak. How I do? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/bought-my-first-ak-how-i-do-59389/)

mowzer 03-04-2012 03:31 AM

Bought my first ak. How I do?
 
Preban Norinco MAK-91 with original and choate stocks and one clip. Is $750 a good price. I know the prebans are sot by collectors and hold their value well. I just couldn't find much on the MAK-91 models price.

Sent from my iPad using FirearmsTalk

therewolf 03-04-2012 07:55 PM

Sounds OK, but I guess the ultimate collector's

question is: "Was it worth it to you ?"

IMO, if it's been shot a lot, or you intend to

shoot it a lot, you may have bought the wrong gun.

OTOH, it's probably a very respectable collector's item...

aktommysks 03-08-2012 04:22 AM

Mac-91
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mowzer (Post 728128)
Preban Norinco MAK-91 with original and choate stocks and one clip. Is $750 a good price. I know the prebans are sot by collectors and hold their value well. I just couldn't find much on the MAK-91 models price.

Sent from my iPad using FirearmsTalk

Mowzer i think you did good and got a real good gun. I have a NHM-91 20" barrel it's awesome. Have you shot it yet? I feel you did real good on price they get $700 for wasr by me. Hey great gun good luck...

canebrake 03-08-2012 04:24 AM

You'll need to get a magazine before you can shoot it. :o

aktommysks 03-08-2012 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 732884)
You'll need to get a magazine before you can shoot it. :o

I guess we better get some ammo too.

g17frantz 03-08-2012 05:00 AM

Ummmm Cane, don't think he got it.......

Cattledog 03-08-2012 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g17frantz (Post 732919)
Ummmm Cane, don't think he got it.......

What? the clip holds the bullets. And the bullets shoot when u pull the trigger. :rolleyes:

aktommysks 03-09-2012 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g17frantz (Post 732919)
Ummmm Cane, don't think he got it.......

Oh don't worry i got it so he said clip instead of mag. Big deal maybe he doesn't realize the difference. If it bothers you then why not just explain it rather then mocking someone. I thought these forums were supposed to be friendly and helpful, maybe i'm just reading into it wrong but it just didn't sound right to me.

Cattledog 03-09-2012 06:22 AM

The first two posts after the the OP pretty much covered the serious stuff. The mag /clip thing is a running gag in any firearms forum. Its all good, lock your safety.

g17frantz 03-09-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aktommysks
Oh don't worry i got it so he said clip instead of mag. Big deal maybe he doesn't realize the difference. If it bothers you then why not just explain it rather then mocking someone. I thought these forums were supposed to be friendly and helpful, maybe i'm just reading into it wrong but it just didn't sound right to me.

It's all education man. Everyone has got to stop being so damn sensitive. We like to have fun here and we like to joke around. Yes, we call people out on stupid things like that but they learn from it. Now, if someone is outright being a bully or trolling, we put a quick stop to that. We are troll hunters errrrrrr! People come to FTF to learn, not to be ridiculed. But a little comradery between friends is all we're trying to accomplish, as well as a learning experience.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.