Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Beware of CenterFire Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 03:33 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
Hey give me a BREAK fanboy of any vendors that sell firearm junk. a paper box some brown meat wrapping paper..UPS has set charges as to weight of package.
This small package weighs three (3) pounds. it was a STANDARD three day shipping, not their 2nd Day. So Kentucky to Oklahoma. $11.73 US.

I get a box of Ammo. weighing 50+ pounds from far off and it's $15 US for UPS standard three day shipping.

CenterFireSystems don't even tell you the shipping costs up front. You must wait till they process your order. They are Kentucky CROOKs Got that?

What does this say about CenterFireSystems?
What does this say about anyone on this forum who take up for them..Including Mr. Forums MODERATOR canebrake.
That sum B*%$h called me a fanboy of Centerfire. Your assumption that I have used or ever ordered from Centerfire is totally in error and way off based. If you aren't smart enough to hit the delete button instead of the submit order button after seeing the shipping cost, who's the dummy?

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:09 AM   #32
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6679 Times on 4039 Posts
Likes Given: 7940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
When he comes back, with attitude, and I believe he will, the Ban Hamster will be let out of his cage to run amok.

JD
My guess is he won't be back. That was pretty funny, though. He was pretty darned riled up.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:15 AM   #33

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
My guess is he won't be back. That was pretty funny, though. He was pretty darned riled up.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:30 AM   #34

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Bakelite 5.45x39 mags.

BEEEEYATCCHHHHHH!!!!!