Beware of CenterFire Systems - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Beware of CenterFire Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Kinda high shipping cost. I always check s/h before I buy, and figure it into total cost.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5801 Times on 3029 Posts
Likes Given: 397

one last thing then im done typing in this thread.

just cuz you were too lazy to read their shipping policy and didnt want to chip a nail dialing the phone to ask a question doesnt mean the vendor is crooked.

one of these days your gonna end up as part of steve jobs' human centipad...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 07-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I agree with towboater.

"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

How about you put on some big-boy drawers, shut up, get in the car and go to the Arms Room in League City (or any other gun store near you for that matter) and try and buy mags and a pouch for that cheap.
Be honored that you got more than one response while being a troll.

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #15

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

As eternal as the wind...caveat emptor.

Be Well.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #16

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
one last thing then im done typing in this thread.

just cuz you were too lazy to read their shipping policy and didnt want to chip a nail dialing the phone to ask a question doesnt mean the vendor is crooked.

one of these days your gonna end up as part of steve jobs' human centipad...

Old 07-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #17

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

that extra two or three bucks is worth the paper,bubble wrap,styrofoam,ect. that any company selling/shipping goods using UPS

UPS takes pride in smashing packages,i know i have watched the truck loaders at the terminals chunking the hell out of packages into the trucks.

i work on UPS trucks for a living (paint & body)those package cars have 1/4 think aluminum panels & when they come into our shop,the outties as we call'em can stick out of the sides of these trucks 3/4inch or moreit makes me realize/understand why most places use so much packaging material if they are using UPS for thier shipping.

i'd rather pay that 2 bucks or so extra just so when i see big brown pull up,i dont have to worry about sending the item back...most the time it works out like this...of course packing materials & cardboard want hold up to a forklift

by the way...i have bought from centerfiresystems also,and never had a problem w/shipping & handling...i'm a tight SOB

Old 07-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law View Post
that extra two or three bucks is worth the paper,bubble wrap,styrofoam,ect. that any company selling/shipping goods using UPS

UPS takes pride in smashing packages,i know i have watched the truck loaders at the terminals chunking the hell out of packages into the trucks.

i work on UPS trucks for a living (paint & body)those package cars have 1/4 think aluminum panels & when they come into our shop,the outties as we call'em can stick out of the sides of these trucks 3/4inch or moreit makes me realize/understand why most places use so much packaging material if they are using UPS for thier shipping.

i'd rather pay that 2 bucks or so extra just so when i see big brown pull up,i dont have to worry about sending the item back...most the time it works out like this...of course packing materials & cardboard want hold up to a forklift

by the way...i have bought from centerfiresystems also,and never had a problem w/shipping & handling...i'm a tight SOB
There is no way them AK Mags can be damaged in shipping, NO WAY you could just ship them in a paper sack like the Taliban carries them.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:24 AM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
There is no way them AK Mags can be damaged in shipping, NO WAY you could just ship them in a paper sack like the Taliban carries them.
Well, here is a tip then, stop bitching and moaning like a little baby and go buy the damn things on your own. Get a tank of gas on the way too, ya freakin baby! Jeez!

Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #20

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

if you really think AK mags cant be damaged in shipping ...good luck to ya

Last edited by m72law; 07-14-2011 at 12:31 AM.