Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Beware of CenterFire Systems (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/beware-centerfire-systems-45147/)

rifleshooter474 07-13-2011 10:34 PM

Beware of CenterFire Systems
 
Four non metal 5.45x39 Mags and a cloth bag. $47.99 weight three pounds (3) Standard shipping charge from Kentucky to Oklahoma $11.73 this is not 2nd day UPS.

Package of 4 AK-74 30rd Mags & Pouch - 5.45x39mm #PKGAK74

Me thinks they are blood sucking crooks.:mad:

canebrake 07-13-2011 10:38 PM

You buys your ticket,

You takes your chances.

I have bought from them and had no problems. http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...ons/cowboy.gif

rifleshooter474 07-13-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 540539)
You buys your ticket,

You takes your chances.

I have bought from them and had no problems. http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...ons/cowboy.gif

Well that's really nice to read Mr.Moderator. I feel much better already..NOT.

Car54 07-13-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 (Post 540537)
Four non metal 5.45x39 Mags and a cloth bag. $47.99 weight three pounds (3) Standard shipping charge from Kentucky to Oklahoma $11.73 this is not 2nd day UPS.

Package of 4 AK-74 30rd Mags & Pouch - 5.45x39mm #PKGAK74

Me thinks they are blood sucking crooks.:mad:

You have to realize that there is more than just postage, there is the packing material and the box as added costs. It's called postage and handling.

cddbrowns 07-13-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 (Post 540542)
Well that's really nice to read Mr.Moderator. I feel much better already..NOT.

Isnt that a special post.....

JonM 07-13-2011 10:50 PM

always read the shipping policies before you buy. your always paying the shipping cost even if its "free"

-----------------------------
Shipping Info

We ship both UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending upon items being ordered.
ALL ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground.
Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories
will always ship via USPS Priority Mail and
do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping.
International shipments are not available.
If you have a preferred shipping method
please state such information at the time of your order.

Flat rate shipping of $9.99 applies to accessory orders only.
Ammo and firearms are excluded.
Packages larger than the allowable dimensions or weight
of the USPS will be shipped via UPS Ground.

------------------------------------------------

m72law 07-13-2011 11:33 PM

the way i look at shipping no matter the cost...if i want it,i gotta pay the shipping.

if you think that 11.73 is alot of money for shipping...next time,put that 12bucks in your gas tank,then drive to where ever you are buying goodies from & see if you can save a few dollars that way?:D i bet ya dont

rifleshooter474 07-13-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car54 (Post 540544)
You have to realize that there is more than just postage, there is the packing material and the box as added costs. It's called postage and handling.

Hey give me a BREAK fanboy of any vendors that sell firearm junk. a paper box some brown meat wrapping paper..UPS has set charges as to weight of package.
This small package weighs three (3) pounds. it was a STANDARD three day shipping, not their 2nd Day. So Kentucky to Oklahoma. $11.73 US.:mad:

I get a box of Ammo. weighing 50+ pounds from far off and it's $15 US for UPS standard three day shipping.

CenterFireSystems don't even tell you the shipping costs up front. You must wait till they process your order. They are Kentucky CROOKs Got that?

What does this say about CenterFireSystems?
What does this say about anyone on this forum who take up for them..Including Mr. Forums MODERATOR canebrake.:rolleyes:

JonM 07-13-2011 11:50 PM

down at the bottom of their shipping costs page there is this:

Quote:

If you have any questions call 1-800-950-1231
(Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST)
last time i checked 1-800 numbers were still free to call...

cddbrowns 07-13-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 (Post 540584)
Hey give me a BREAK fanboy of any vendors that sell firearm junk. a paper box some brown meat wrapping paper..UPS has set charges as to weight of package.
This small package weighs three (3) pounds. it was a STANDARD three day shipping, not their 2nd Day. So Kentucky to Oklahoma. $11.73 US.:mad:

I get a box of Ammo. weighing 50+ pounds from far off and it's $15 US for UPS standard three day shipping.

CenterFireSystems don't even tell you the shipping costs up front. You must wait till they process your order. They are Kentucky CROOKs Got that?

What does this say about CenterFireSystems?
What does this say about anyone on this forum who take up for them..Including Mr. Forums MODERATOR canebrake.:rolleyes:

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/.../popcorn-1.gif


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.