Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Best Vector?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Best Vector?

I am going to get my first AK this summer and i decided that a vector will be my best bet. Which one is the best to get? Let me elaborate:

1. I am getting it for fun, plinking, shooting all kinds of stuff, just a fun rifle. Should I fet a folding stock, yes or no?

2. Can i put a sling on a folder?

3. Can I modify a vector quite a bit, or not that many choices?

4. Do any of the vector guns have a threaded barrel?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by battyforgattys View Post
I am going to get my first AK this summer and i decided that a vector will be my best bet. Which one is the best to get? Let me elaborate:

1. I am getting it for fun, plinking, shooting all kinds of stuff, just a fun rifle. Should I fet a folding stock, yes or no?

2. Can i put a sling on a folder?

3. Can I modify a vector quite a bit, or not that many choices?

4. Do any of the vector guns have a threaded barrel?
I just picked up a minty vector folder for a good price no less. I like the idea of folders. Mine will actually fit into my backpack, very handy. You can put a sling on the folder. I couldn't say about any of the other vectors buy mine can, I'd just about bet the others would as well. Hope this helps