Best Ak for around $500 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Best Ak for around $500

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 07:18 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts

It sounds like more work then it is... Think about it.. The receiver is the exact same as any other ak47. Just the trigger is moved back an you dont directly release the hammer when squeezing the trigger.. The rivets holding the trigger get drilled out and moved to where the 2 push rivets are on the reciver. No drilling new holes or puting in new pop rivets..

There are a few videos on YouTube how to do it thats how I figured it out.. The ones I think are the best were done by 2 yougher guys.. Very clear on directions and you can see everything they do.. Just follow along and it really will be easy..

Oh and your better off just getting the kit as a whole... Much easier than pricing everything by itself..

And once again I stand by my new hammer spring I got from Carolina shooters... The thing is absolutely amazing compared to the old twisted one.

Put a sign in your front yard that reads "Gun Free House" & see where the criminals go.

Newest Threads