Arsenal SLR-106FR Bulgarian AK-101 Clone
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Arsenal SLR-106FR Bulgarian AK-101 Clone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Arsenal SLR-106FR Bulgarian AK-101 Clone

I'd been waiting for quite some time to buy this rifle. Ever since I first fired my WASR-3, I loved the look and feel of an AK in 5.56 NATO. There's just something cool about it. The WASR-3 turned out to be junk, so I traded it in a while back. Just this Saturday I picked up a couple of Arsenal rifles, one of them being the long awaited Arsenal SLR-106FR . This Bulgarian AK-101 clone looks fantastic and shoots amazingly well, right out of the box. It's really accurate for an AK. I used PMC 55 grain brass in Bulgarian "Circle 10" waffle mags. I'm so glad that I finally got this rifle. It's just so much fun. But don't take my word for it, simply check out the smiles on my brothers' faces.

Johnny 5.56: Arsenal SLR-106FR Bulgarian AK-101 Clone

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Cool video ARnoob,

And nice AK ya got there. I've always been a fan of Arsenal, and have a few of their guns in the collection. my fav is the SAM-7 classic with blonde furniture. but then again, i also like the SAM-5, and SLR-105, too, but they aren't available anymore unless you can find someone selling theirs - good luck with that . if the funds catch up again, i may pick up their SGL-41 in .410. but that will probably end up being the wife's as I have a Saiga 12GA converted to AK.

Next time you go up pumpkin poking, see if you can pick up some of this, at put a container inside one of the pumpkins. It's an eye-opener.

Tannerite™ Exploding Targets from Tannerite™ Explosives Corporation - Manufacturer of High Explosives, Low Explosives and Fireworks

Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowryde45 View Post
Cool video ARnoob,

And nice AK ya got there. I've always been a fan of Arsenal, and have a few of their guns in the collection. my fav is the SAM-7 classic with blonde furniture. but then again, i also like the SAM-5, and SLR-105, too, but they aren't available anymore unless you can find someone selling theirs - good luck with that . if the funds catch up again, i may pick up their SGL-41 in .410. but that will probably end up being the wife's as I have a Saiga 12GA converted to AK.

Next time you go up pumpkin poking, see if you can pick up some of this, at put a container inside one of the pumpkins. It's an eye-opener.

Tannerite™ Exploding Targets from Tannerite™ Explosives Corporation - Manufacturer of High Explosives, Low Explosives and Fireworks
Thanks. Glad you liked the video. I'm gonna post the video of us shooting my Springfield XD 45 tonight. One of the pumpkins actually stopped a 45ACP round! You've gotta see the photo!

We had so much fun shooting those pumpkins. Now a little Tannerite would be AWESOME! The neighbors might have something to say about that though.

Tags
5.56 nato, ak-47, akm, arsenal slr-106fr, bulgarian ak-101 clone