Arsenal Inc.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Arsenal Inc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 02:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Arsenal Inc.

put $100 down on one of their slr107f. Heard great things bout them. In the last couple of days found out that a few people with the 107fr has had to return it for adjustment cuz of canted sites. Has anyone heard this? Is this just with the 107fr or with the 107f??

thanx

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

There are posts all over the internet forums about this. I couldn't tell you which specific model designations tho. If you have a problem just have them fix it and move on. Hell, I've had to have new colt and sw pistols fixed when nib just in the last two years. Just the way it goes sometimes. Good luck to ya.