Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Anyone familiar w/NHM-91 Norinco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Anyone familiar w/NHM-91 Norinco

Just picked up an NHM-91 for $500 don't know if thats a good price or not. Gun is in very nice all original. Been doing some research seem's to be a very nice weapon. Just looking for some imput and advise on after market parts. It did not come w/bipod. Any help and imput would be very much appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-31-2011, 03:13 AM   #2

Likes Given: 1

Default I own one

Its a very fun gun thumb hole stock or did someone switch it out mine looks like a rpk when i bought it 500 was a great price thats what wasr-10's are going for great buy

Old 08-31-2011, 02:01 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Nhm-91

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyforlife1972nova View Post
Its a very fun gun thumb hole stock or did someone switch it out mine looks like a rpk when i bought it 500 was a great price thats what wasr-10's are going for great buy
No it still has thumbhole, long barrel, i guess if it didn't have thumbhole it would look more like an rpk. I haven't been able to shoot yet, but it's good to hear it shoots well. I did some research and all sounds good a heavy barrel and receiver. Yea your right if wasr's are going for $500, then i did well.
Thanks chrvy4 life for the feed back.

Old 12-25-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5203 Times on 2968 Posts
Likes Given: 4434

Good buy. The Norincos are rugged, dependable rifles.

They might not be "pretty," but every time you press the trigger, it says "bang."

Golda Meier.
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 12-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Good buy. The Norincos are rugged, dependable rifles.

They might not be "pretty," but every time you press the trigger, it says "bang."
Your right pretty not," and with the 20" barrel it looks kinda goofy, but i did, get to shoot and was getting 2" grouping shooting 3 shots at 100yds, and my old eyes don't help, also i don't get to shoot enough, and like with anything you can never practise enough. I think because the length of the barrel and it's thickness helps with the accuracy. I feel like i got the best of both worlds reliability of the AK, and accuracy of AR. Not quite up to AR as far as accuracy but damn close...