AK website
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > AK website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default AK website

I found this webpage when I was looking for some info on sighting in my AK. Since I've never owned a rifle or obtained any experience with the maintenance of one I thought this sight was a pretty good read.

http://www.gunsnet.net/Linx310/sightin.htm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-21-2008, 06:10 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Thanks for the info. Feel free to look around and post, but please don't spam up our forum.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 10-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
Thanks for the info. Feel free to look around and post, but please don't spam up our forum.
Not a problem, I searched here first for the same info but I couldn't find what I needed. Just thought I'd share what I came across in case someone else had the same question.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #4

http://www.gunsnet.net/Linx310/sightin.htm is not a spam site for anyone who operates a Romanian AK. It is the #1 go-to site on the web for general information and "how to" advice. In fact, even non-Rommy users can and do benefit from the site.

No guns, no peace.
Know guns, know peace.

Old 10-26-2008, 04:29 AM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I've run across that link before. Most recently I think. The internet is a real good source of info for those willing to put in some time.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:15 PM   #6

You need AK info, post up on AKfiles.com. There are lots of people there who build the many variants of the rifle, and I've found tons of good info there.

Old 12-21-2008, 08:03 AM   #7

I can vouch for that site the op refers to.
It is absolutely THE BEST "how-to" site on the AK-47.
I've done several of the tutorials I found there and turned my WASR 10/63 into a rifle I could stake my life on if need be.
I don't believe he sells anything on the site, it's just an information site. And one heckuva good info site to boot.