Originally Posted by purehavoc
Field stripping consists of about 20 seconds including removing the gas tube . No pins to lose as there are not any .
My field stripping of an AKMS record was 8.5 sec.
Including: cleaning rod, gas tube, mag and other removeable parts.
I'm not sure now but it could be with bore check also.
And here are the newest pics of my AKMS:
The set is:
- 7.62 mm AKMSN with side rail mount
- KPO AK compensator
- kbs wz. 96 BERYL optic rail
- kbs wz. 96 BERYL foregrip with stippling with RIS rail added
- Vortex SPARC 1 x 22 red dot sight with doubler
- copy of Magpul AFG
- BHO safety lever
- left side charging handle
- rubber recoil pad on the buttstock