AK kaboom - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > AK kaboom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTsouthpaw View Post
I just learned a lot. Thank you.
Agreed! That has to be some of the best pranking EVAR.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-25-2010, 05:31 AM   #12

But the thief might have sold the stolen rifle with ammo to one of your children at a gun show.

My son is somewhat indifferent to guns, but many of you guys have a son or daughter who enjoys them.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufer View Post
But the thief might have sold the stolen rifle with ammo to one of your children at a gun show.

My son is somewhat indifferent to guns, but many of you guys have a son or daughter who enjoys them.
I guess that's true. Chances are the thief may never even fire the gun before hawking it for some dope or selling it to a collector/enthusiast that had no clue about it's origin.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:40 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Talk about some "HOT" rounds lol
It seems so underhanded but it ingenious and I'm sure that was yet another reason why the GIs were always told not to pick up the enemy's rifles. Originally I'd heard someone said it was because of the way the AKs rattle that could get them mistakenly shot... But I have a sneaky feeling that operation was part of the reason as well.

Regardless I hope this kind of thing ever gets into the civilian market like the Wolf ammo because I'm planning on buying 1K+ rounds of 7.62x39 the first of the year. My only quandry is whether it be HP or FMJ

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2860 Times on 1490 Posts
Likes Given: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufer View Post

Who buys guns WITH ammo at a gun show? Do you trust ammo from an unknown source?

I never said it was a good idea. just relating a story. Personally, anyone who buys a gun from a thief deserves to get blown up. If people would stop buying property they reasonably believe to be hot, the thieves would not have a market. The theft/burglary problem would go down considerably.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball