AK accuracy from a moving boat. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > AK accuracy from a moving boat.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

most of you have prob seen this video...but this needs to be showed to our politicians,news medi,uninformed,ect...

Old 06-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #32

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

"Assault weapon" can be any weapon that someone uses to commit 'assault'.Like a steel assault spork.

An 'assault rifle' is a class of firearm that is of carbine length,firing an intermediate cartridge from a select fire receiver,and feeding from a high capacity detachable magazine.
It got this name not from its 'intention',but from its first fielded example-the Sturmgewehr Model 1944 - the 'Storm Rifle' or 'Assault Rifle' as christened by Adolf Hitler.
The actual intention for the design of the StG 44 as specified by the Wehrmacht was to replace the limited range submachine guns and full size rifles with a weapon that could serve both the roles of SMG and rifle out to a limited range.
Therefor,its intention is really sort of a longer range SMG,or in other words,a rifle that can be fired fully automatic in close quarters emergencies.

It was never designed to be used strictly on the 'assault'.

The name Hitler gave it -and the name that stuck to the design class- was just hype.

And it stuck,and now the hype continues with all the little Hitlers in the Brady Bunch and with all the other hoplophobic morons-who now see rifles like the fixed magazine semiautomatic SKS as an 'assault weapon';which is a fictional class of firearm that simply does not exist.

I think they even believe they can reclassify certain pistols as 'assault pistols' and once again-its all about the hype.

I have never seen design specs nor have I ever actually seen a pistol class from any designer or manufacturer called an 'assault pistol'.

But when you live in make-believe Brady world,apparently you get to fantasize all you want despite historical and factual reality.

Anyway-shows on tonight.

Not one of their best match ups-but its always good entertainment.Especially since they shoot fully automatic weapons which are ALWAYS fun to watch!!!!

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 06-09-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:52 AM   #33

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Bolt action rifle

Bolt action "Assault" rifle (with added evil pistol grip)

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Old 06-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #34

LOL.

Anyway-if you watched the show you'll see I was right in my guess that the guy shooting the AK was US trained.

Were a nation of marksmen.

And thats a tradition that is supported by our highest law that denies the government the ability to infringe on our access to arms so that we may continue this tradition.

What is it that some in this country fear about the ability of the common American Citizen to equip themselves with and competently use a rifle?

Could it be that citizens with such ability are much less easily subjected to the will of an oligarchy?

I wonder.......

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

So, could anyone tell if he was using Wolf ammo? Or was it shiny brass coming out the side?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #36

You could do that with Wolf in an AKM.

Soviet ammo for Soviet guns,I always say.

-Mahatma Gandhi

III%