AK 47 Which One?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion >

AK 47 Which One?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default AK 47 Which One?

I would venture to guess that an AK milled not stamped would be better however not really sure if the additional cost is worth it. I think I just want one for nostalgia reasons. With that being said how do I know if one that I might find is an actual Kalashnikov?

Your thoughts please, and thank you.
Karl in Colorado
Criminals Prefer Unarmed Victims, Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
Liked 80 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I have a milled Arsenal and a stamped Norinco. The Arsenal is better finished but I'm a lot more willing to grub around in the dirt with the Norinco.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #3
Liked 812 Times on 456 Posts

I have a Nornico Mak90 I bought new in 94. A few thousand rounds no problems at all. Shoots great out to 100 yards. Haven't really shot it past. A good 8" grouping with open sights. I might buy a picinny rail to put a red dot on it. Maybe better groups then.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
Liked 14 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Chinese type 56 "Spiker" ( Stamped or milled ) is a top tier AK

Newest Threads