AK-47 Field strip [Tutorial]

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > AK-47 Field strip [Tutorial]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default AK-47 Field strip [Tutorial]

For those of you "beginner" AK-47 enthusiasts, who quite don't know how to take their AK-47 apart in case of a jam, or a first time cleaning, this video shows you everything you need to know!

http://youtu.be/4KCE1g9-Plk

If you like that video and want to see some range action of not just the AK, but of several other guns, like us up on Facebook (Target Time) or twitter @Target_Time

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #2

What do you guys think?

Old 01-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 48

First, you generally should safety check the gun you're about to take apart and take the MAGAZINE (not clip) out while doing this. Second, the part you called the bolt, was actually the bolt carrier. The bolt is the "this thing right here" at 4:02. It would also be wise to clean the bolt and the gas tube on a new gun before shooting it.Less profanities also recommended on an instructional video...

Old 01-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #4

Liked 2395 Times on 1401 Posts
Likes Given: 538

There are already a lot of field strip videos out there for the AK type rifles.

Above critique pretty much sums it up as far as the technical gun side of things goes.

Video production side if things: I would recommend good even lighting with a light background to make details more visible. Also do a rehearsal video, watch it and critique yourself, then make adjustments for the final version. Understand technical terms if making an instructional video.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #5

Thank you for some heads up SSGN_Doc, and AleksiR, I also appreciate your input. I will buff up my vocab, and as far as profanities go, they slipped and I had lost my cord to connect my camera to my computer so I couldn't really edit it at all, and I just wanted to get a video up so my channel had something. so I uploaded it directly from my camera (phone)

Old 02-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #6

Liked 2395 Times on 1401 Posts
Likes Given: 538

Eh? Live and learn. Not many folks who produce a flawless product in the first try. I know I usually don't.