Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > AK 47:Do people really know what rifle are they taking about???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default Confusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL View Post
I think more properly, we need to take an AKs (pronounced Axe) to this thread. Since we all understand what we are referring to, we should all be happy. I know what I mean, you know what you mean.

So what if we don't agree on what it means. It's not like some commie gun designer is going to chase us down and learn-us-good. For gawd's sake, he was a commie. (I guess he's still a commie).

I have an axe, sometimes referred to as an ax, but also known as that-wood-chopping-thing. It might even be called a hatchet. I don't care what you call it.

I don't think the Tin Woodsman from the Wizard of Oz has the heart to tell us we are wrong.

An axe can be used for splitting wood, just as ax can be used for splitting. But I don't find any splitting hairs. So why not let AKs be AKs

So i aks ya! can we just all get along and bury the AKs.

By the way, I really like this AKs (pronounced Axe)

Are you a troll?Btw:The weapon shown in the picture seems to be a SKS, not an AK.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #72
Camo, you are lucky to see it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1702 Times on 942 Posts
Likes Given: 5177

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeuropeangoth View Post
Are you a troll?Btw:The weapon shown in the picture seems to be a SKS, not an AK.
Look again, the weapon on the left is an AKs (Pronouned Axe).

i am not a troll, I am rubber you are glue.

Attention Moderators: Let me know if I need to take three days off.
I need the break, (and I am sure many of you also need it).

Last edited by KG7IL; 12-03-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Added Note for Moderators.
TDS92A Likes This