AK 47 in .223

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > AK 47 in .223

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default AK 47 in .223

Well, I got out a little Sat. with Matt, and Josh. We went to the Hillsville Va. Flea Market, and Gun Show. Crazy prices on most. I did pick up a Norinco AK in .223. Did not need it, just wanted one. I can keep it in 3 inches at a hundred with iron sights. little gun shoots well, with zero FTF or fire. I just wish it had a flash hidder on it. I think I will put a red dot on it and zero it at a hundred.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 2

What kind of AK is it? Tantal, Romy?, Yugo? How bout a pic or two so we can all slobber over it!

Congrats on the new weapon.

Sometimes a new gun is like sex, you may not need it, but it sure is nice to have once in a while.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
Well, I got out a little Sat. with Matt, and Josh. We went to the Hillsville Va. Flea Market, and Gun Show. Crazy prices on most. I did pick up a Norinco AK in .223. Did not need it, just wanted one. I can keep it in 3 inches at a hundred with iron sights. little gun shoots well, with zero FTF or fire. I just wish it had a flash hidder on it. I think I will put a red dot on it and zero it at a hundred.
I think he mentioned what kind...Norinco Ak

Did you get it with poly stock or wood?

Norinco MAK 90: http://www.ak-47.net/ak47/mak90.php

Norinco 84-S: http://www.ak-47.net/ak47/84-s.php

Slo

Last edited by slowryde45; 09-09-2009 at 02:18 PM.