North Carolina Wanting to trade
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Non Firearms Classifieds >

North Carolina Wanting to trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 67 Times on 47 Posts

Default Wanting to trade

I mistakenly ordered 200 rounds of .22 Longs when I thought I was ordering 22 LR's. They're CCI copper plated round nose 29 grain 1215 FPS. I cannot use them and would love to swap them out with someone for 200 rounds of 22 LR's that are round nose and over 1200 FPS. Anyone interested? I figure shipping costs would be a wash for us both but would prefer you to be as close to NC as possible to minimize the cost of shipping. Please PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here