Arizona Many items-Garage/ Office Sale
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Non Firearms Classifieds > Arizona Many items-Garage/ Office Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default Many items-Garage/ Office Sale

Items for Sale: imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1394865497.737624.jpg

1) Collectors edition Dallas Cowboys Football from 1994. All team players autographs and the "3" Super Bowl victories and the scores. With plexiglass display. Only 5000 made, only 1500 were sold commercially. Make a reasonable offer a Cowboys fan offered me $175 but never came across with the $.....
2) Women's Makeup Vanity table NIB. With seat asking $80 pd $165.
3) bathroom wood cabinet NIB, pd $100 asking $50

Next item Az pickup only:
4) Gothic Cabinet Craft Custom Queensize Capt. Style Platform bed. 6 drawers, no headboard, all you need is your own new mattress. Pinewood, excellent condition. Pd$925 asking $450, but would negotiate or take Trade.

5) Autographed NFL Rookie Trading Cards: NYG 1981 Lawrence Taylor rookie Card in Plastic. Mint
NYG 1979 Phil Simms Rookie Card. Excellent cond. in plastic.
Washington Redskins 1980 Art Monk Rookie Card in plastic very good to excellent cond. in plastic.
Some others,..PM for list or tell me your team and I'll see what I have.
NYG SB XXV helmet with Stand engraved with Score of Game and Date.
1981 NYG "Crunch Bunch"- Taylor, Carson, Van Pelt, and G Reasons lithograph with all 4 autographs, in orig frame and Box with
Cert. Make reasonable Offer. These are all items I obtained during my time as a Football Writer/Scout.

6)Portable Rolling Air Conditioner 13,500 BTU can be used in any room with a sliding window. Cools off two small or one large Room. With ex. Hose & Remote. Used 2 months then stored in Garage in new home for 18 Months. Runs on 120VAC. MSRP $679, pd $549 in Home Depot plus 3 yr. Ext HD warranty, With 1.5 yrs remaining. Reasonable offer.
PM for additional pics of all items. Will ship with Ins. items 1,2,3,& 5. 4 & 6 must be picked up from me in N.Az. Lunch on me. Possible items for Trade along with lesser amt. Cash in return: ANY .22LR pistol or Rifle in good working cond., any Snub .38 or .357, any 9MM 1911 or SA/DA. Can be for multiple items if comp. Value. Will negotiate fairly with any FTF member.
Many other assd. Items including: 3 Vocal microphones and 1 Guitar amp microphone. All Shure Corp. made. sm57 & SM58's.
PM me with Your email for addl. pics..& my #

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 03-15-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-15-2014, 08:40 AM   #2

Liked 712 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

I know a guy that may be interested in the football, I'll let you know.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 03-15-2014, 08:41 AM   #3

Great. If he is, PM me the details. Buy u a beverage sometime for the connect.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
sputnik1988 Likes This 
Old 04-04-2014, 04:22 AM   #4

Default Many items-Garage/ Office Sale

The Football has been sold! It will finance my next Gun show this weekend.
the rest of the items are still for sale.