Illinois Book on Ruger Semi Auto Rimfire Pistols
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Non Firearms Classifieds > Illinois Book on Ruger Semi Auto Rimfire Pistols

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Book on Ruger Semi Auto Rimfire Pistols

I am liquidating a large part of my book collection. All of the books are firearms and knife related. If your looking for something in particular feel free to contact me to see if I have it.

This books is hardbound and still sealed in the original shrink wrap.

Price $85 shipped in the U.S.A.

http://thecgacompany.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-06-2014, 01:50 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1958 Times on 1359 Posts
Likes Given: 1000

wish youd list your books... would love to go shopping online