Washington 5.11 tactical rush72 backpack - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Non Firearms Classifieds >

Washington 5.11 tactical rush72 backpack

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 561 Times on 334 Posts

Condor is made in China right? I have heard that their plate carriers are half decent, but I've never seen one of their bags. I read a review of condor vs 5.11 and that's what made up my mind to buy the rush packs. Mine comes to a construction job with me every day and has been hiking from new Hampshire all the way to hawai volcanoes. It's a great bag and I hope that no matter how large the company gets, they never degrade in quality.

Old 12-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #22

Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
Condor is made in China right? I have heard that their plate carriers are half decent, but I've never seen one of their bags. I read a review of condor vs 5.11 and that's what made up my mind to buy the rush packs. Mine comes to a construction job with me every day and has been hiking from new Hampshire all the way to hawai volcanoes. It's a great bag and I hope that no matter how large the company gets, they never degrade in quality.
Yea I've heard the 5.11 is made in china too . However can not conforim this. But I have heard chinese isnt all junk they do have a high end chinese line of products ( 5.11 included if true ) that are made with care and use superior materials. Again I have not confirmed this to be the case. But I had read more than a couple ppl say their condor started falling apart with light use but then I'd also read some who beat it down and still had great luc and loved it .

I just didnt wanna take a chance so I got the 5.11 cause I couldnt find one review saying anyone had gotten a lemon cept a possible fake on amazon .

Although I do plan on adding a few pouches to it and ill probly go condor for those cause they wont carry much weight . I already got a condor 3 pistol magazine pouch and its pretty solid.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #23

Yeah I wasn't sure if some of the fabric was made in china and it was assembled in America. Maybe it's a hybrid of stuff from both countries. Who knows lol. All I know is its good stuff. : D I have heard about the fakes on amazon. They advertise "tactical packs" that look EXACTLY like the rush bags. Almost did it myself until I noticed it wasnt the right brand and read the reviews. Although....the copy didn't get bad reviews either haha.

Last edited by FernandoTheCommando; 12-20-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Old 12-29-2013, 06:12 AM   #24

Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

so I got the pack today and WOW . It is an impressive pack. I even inadvertantly solved my 10/22 takedown issue in I was looking for a bag ( Someone mentioned the SO Gobag extended which was nice but it was a pretty small bag for the price although Im sure it too was a quality product ) and well I hadn't even considered whether the takedown would work in the RUSH 72 pack but it fitts perfectly with my nikon rimfire prostaff scope on the rifle. And the suspension is so well balanced on the 5.11 I cant even tell the difference in weight with or without the 10/22 in it . I love it . It was exactly what I was looking for in a pack . And that open air pouch in between the main compartment and the smaller compartment is perfect for things like and extra pair of boots or shoes or tarp . whatever you want that can withstand open air weather.

I am very pleased with it . AND I even contacted the seller who charged me sales tax although I dont live in CA and he refunded the 8.75 so I actually got the pack brand new for 124.98 as orig advertised on ebay.

Now I'm just waiting on my camelbak 100oz hydration bladder and itll be ready to go trail walking

Here she is in OD with my buck pilot on the right and a Ontario utilitac II on the left and a condor ACU 3 magazine molle pouch on the waist strap .
5.11-72.jpg   5.11-72-1.jpg  

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 12-29-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Old 12-29-2013, 04:30 PM   #25

Excellent choice. Glad to see you like the pack. 5.11 has never disappointed me.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:40 AM   #26
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

I was just looking on their site today. Have 3 5.11 vests...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...