Other WTB Savage Model 110 CL .300 Winchester Magnum action only
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Wanted > Other WTB Savage Model 110 CL .300 Winchester Magnum action only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default WTB Savage Model 110 CL .300 Winchester Magnum action only

Hi, if you have what I'd like to get as described in the subject field I'd like to see it. I'm looking for a used but good action and if you had the barrel for the action I'd consider buying that depending on condition. Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2014, 03:47 AM   #2
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1196 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 574

All you need is a Magnum bolt head,firing pin,magazine,follower,and a barrel. Then you can just swap it out yourself with a barrel nut wrench and an action vise.
You will also need some Go - No Go gauges to headspace the barrel.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

really? it's that simple?

Old 06-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

i've already found some suppliers/manufacturers that make what i would need. i'd ask you if you could tell me some of your sources but that's up to you. thanks for the reply tex.

Old 06-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #5
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1196 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 574

The problem you will have is replacing the stock,if your wanting to retain the removable magazine. Nobody makes a replacement stock for those old side button magazine releases.
You should buy a blind magazine box for a 300 WM,and see if it will fit on your action. If it will,then any of the aftermarket stocks will be able to work for you.

I have everything you need to change to a Left Handed 300 WM,I turned mine into a 6.5-06,and have all the 300 WM bolt and magazine parts,as well as two 300 WM barrels. One is the factory 24" matte blued varmint contour,and the other is a stainless steel 25+" heavy sporter contour with a threaded muzzle for a muzzle brake or a suppressor. I also have the Go - No Go gauges for that caliber that I could sell you as a complete package for everything,as well as a set of Lee deluxe dies,and 300 WM brass.

Let me know if you would be interested in buying everything,and I'll get a price to you for it.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

Old 06-18-2014, 12:33 AM   #6

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

ok tex i'll have to do some homework and to be honest i really don't have a need for all you have. guns and their parts are a commodity, prices vary from place to place, the price you might want for something i might be able to get for a lesser price somewhere else and i don't know enough about things yet to just go off and buy parts etc. my plan is this; to modify the rifle i got to just what i want, only then will i even consider buying parts for a build. what i would like to have now is a 24" factory contour barrel with iron sights and 4 or five more factory 4 round magazines. what i want and what i need are 2 different things.