Kentucky Hit tv series is casting gun collectors & enthusiasts!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Wanted > Kentucky Hit tv series is casting gun collectors & enthusiasts!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hit tv series is casting gun collectors & enthusiasts!

A hit series for a major cable network is looking for die-hard gun lovers in Kentucky (and surrounding areas) who want to feature their weapons on the show! Whether you are a professional collector, a recreational shooter, or just a plain-old thrill-seeker who is interested in the gun world- we want to talk to you! If you are interested in learning more about our show, please respond with a recent photo and contact information to matthew.lindahl109@gmail.com or call Pamela Hartman at 212-564-2607 x2391. Thank you!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8670 Times on 5012 Posts
Likes Given: 11255

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin109 View Post
A hit series for a major cable network is looking for die-hard gun lovers in Kentucky (and surrounding areas) who want to feature their weapons on the show! Whether you are a professional collector, a recreational shooter, or just a plain-old thrill-seeker who is interested in the gun world- we want to talk to you! If you are interested in learning more about our show, please respond with a recent photo and contact information to matthew.lindahl109@gmail.com or call Pamela Hartman at 212-564-2607 x2391. Thank you!
Well, I've been to Kentucky a time or two but unless you are willing to expand your focus a bit in order to include California I think I'll have to sit this one out.

seriously though? If you want a majorly controversial reality TV show? Don't set it in the middle of a region known for its gun culture. Set it in California where the gun culture is an underground movement. That would be some compelling TV.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #3

Liked 1142 Times on 592 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Kentucky? Never been there, but it seems to me that the home of the gun culture would be Texas.

Even if I lived in Kentucky, I'm not sure I'd like to exhibit my guns on national tv.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
Kentucky? Never been there, but it seems to me that the home of the gun culture would be Texas.

Even if I lived in Kentucky, I'm not sure I'd like to exhibit my guns on national tv.
True that!

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 07-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #5

Unfortunately we must keep our search within Kentucky, where filming is taking place. And just for the record, the gun owner does not need to appear on the show in they do not want to. Hope that clears things up.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #6

Liked 2372 Times on 1389 Posts
Likes Given: 531

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post

Never heard of a Kentucky Rifle?

Old 07-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #7

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I'm in Kentucky.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #8

Liked 33 Times on 27 Posts

Southern Indiana!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
Never heard of a Kentucky Rifle?
Yes. They were first found in Pennsylvania. Maybe the producers are unaware of that fact?

If you don't know about the Kentucky Rifle you should learn about it before you can become a certifiable "Gun Nut"!

Quote:

Old 07-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #10

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I for one wouldn't be giving out info on yourself, until there is creditable proof this is a legitimate thing. Still sounds weird to me.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Closed Thread