Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Wanted (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f188/)
-   -   Kentucky Hit tv series is casting gun collectors & enthusiasts! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f188/hit-tv-series-casting-gun-collectors-enthusiasts-94257/)

mlin109 07-22-2013 05:40 PM

Hit tv series is casting gun collectors & enthusiasts!

A hit series for a major cable network is looking for die-hard gun lovers in Kentucky (and surrounding areas) who want to feature their weapons on the show! Whether you are a professional collector, a recreational shooter, or just a plain-old thrill-seeker who is interested in the gun world- we want to talk to you! If you are interested in learning more about our show, please respond with a recent photo and contact information to matthew.lindahl109@gmail.com or call Pamela Hartman at 212-564-2607 x2391. Thank you!

Vikingdad 07-22-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin109 (Post 1311806)
A hit series for a major cable network is looking for die-hard gun lovers in Kentucky (and surrounding areas) who want to feature their weapons on the show! Whether you are a professional collector, a recreational shooter, or just a plain-old thrill-seeker who is interested in the gun world- we want to talk to you! If you are interested in learning more about our show, please respond with a recent photo and contact information to matthew.lindahl109@gmail.com or call Pamela Hartman at 212-564-2607 x2391. Thank you!

Well, I've been to Kentucky a time or two but unless you are willing to expand your focus a bit in order to include California I think I'll have to sit this one out.

seriously though? If you want a majorly controversial reality TV show? Don't set it in the middle of a region known for its gun culture. Set it in California where the gun culture is an underground movement. That would be some compelling TV.

txpossum 07-22-2013 05:53 PM

Kentucky? Never been there, but it seems to me that the home of the gun culture would be Texas.

Even if I lived in Kentucky, I'm not sure I'd like to exhibit my guns on national tv.

Vikingdad 07-22-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpossum (Post 1311814)
Kentucky? Never been there, but it seems to me that the home of the gun culture would be Texas.

Even if I lived in Kentucky, I'm not sure I'd like to exhibit my guns on national tv.

True that!

mlin109 07-22-2013 06:12 PM

Unfortunately we must keep our search within Kentucky, where filming is taking place. And just for the record, the gun owner does not need to appear on the show in they do not want to. Hope that clears things up.

SSGN_Doc 07-22-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpossum (Post 1311814)

Never heard of a Kentucky Rifle?

kytowboater 07-22-2013 06:32 PM

I'm in Kentucky.

elfmdl 07-22-2013 10:30 PM

Southern Indiana!!!!!!

Vikingdad 07-22-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc (Post 1311830)
Never heard of a Kentucky Rifle?

Yes. They were first found in Pennsylvania. Maybe the producers are unaware of that fact?

If you don't know a:Dbout the Kentucky Rifle you should learn about it before you can become a certifiable "Gun Nut"!

kytowboater 07-22-2013 11:09 PM

I for one wouldn't be giving out info on yourself, until there is creditable proof this is a legitimate thing. Still sounds weird to me.