Oklahoma Magpul, Troy, Midwest Industries, and Tdi Accessories
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Firearms Parts and Accesories >

Oklahoma Magpul, Troy, Midwest Industries, and Tdi Accessories

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Liked 363 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 645

Default Magpul, Troy, Midwest Industries, and Tdi Accessories

I am selling my Magpul PRS buttstock. This thing is in like new condition. Not a scratch on her. She was on an AR-15 that had maybe 100 rounds shot through it. Fully adjustable for the ultimate cheek weld. These are $242.25 new at Brownells. This one is only $199 + $15 S/H. Cash, PayPal or credit cards only. No trades.

Magpul, Troy, Midwest Industries, and Tdi Accessories - Firearms Parts and Accesories
Magpul, Troy, Midwest Industries, and Tdi Accessories - Firearms Parts and Accesories

Troy BattleRail Bravo 13" free floating rails. This uses the existing barrel nut and includes all the hardware needed plus Magpul Ladder Rail Protectors. This will cover your low profile gas block on a standard carbine length rifle. This is in excellent condition and sells for $209 from Troy. I am selling these for $149 + $15 S/H. Cash, PayPal or credit cards only. No trades. Thank you.

These are Midwest Industries flip up sights that are in like new condition. These are blemish free and could sell for new if I still had the packaging. Front and rear sights are included. These are $175 brand new from Midwest Industries. I am selling them for $149 + $5 S/H. Cash, PayPal and credit cards only. No trades.

Tdi Forward Grip. This is barely used and looks practically brand new. It is a three position grip with a storage compartment for batteries. This fits any standard Picatinny/Weaver rail. $29 + $5 S/H. Cash, PayPal or credit cards only. No trades.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Closed Thread