North Carolina WTS/WTT: Rohrbaugh 9mm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Firearms for Sale > North Carolina WTS/WTT: Rohrbaugh 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default WTS/WTT: Rohrbaugh 9mm

Rohrbaugh 9mm, great gun for pocket carry.

The gun is in Excellent Condition. includes two mags, VZ Grips, extra spring, box, lock and the warranty card that has not been filled out.

The ONLY trade is a Kimber Ultra model (3") ALL Silver (Stainless slide Silver Aluminum frame) Cash can be added depending on the model, needs to be in Excellent to New condition.

$925 Shipped

It's not the size of the dog in the fight-It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-01-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee2500
Rohrbaugh 9mm, great gun for pocket carry.

The gun is in Excellent Condition. includes two mags, VZ Grips, extra spring, box, lock and the warranty card that has not been filled out.

The ONLY trade is a Kimber Ultra model (3") ALL Silver (Stainless slide Silver Aluminum frame) Cash can be added depending on the model, needs to be in Excellent to New condition.

$925 Shipped
Nice gun. I thought about thinking about getting one, but then I noticed the location of the magazine release. I wouldn't wanna retrain for something like that. I wonder if they make models with the traditional American style placement.

The idea of the gun appeals to me, a very tiny pocketable 9mm. And I've heard they're great quality.

Maybe someday, if they make them with the magazine release location I like.

Anyway, good luck selling it. Sorry I'm posting without being interested in buying it.

Always have clean socks.

Old 09-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #3

Actually the heel mag release is better suited for pocket carry than a side mag release, it is virtually impossible to release the mag accidentally unlike standard mag releases.
Also it's unrealistic to think you would ever be in a self defense situation where you would be doing speed reloads so the type of mag release is not much of an issue.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight-It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Last edited by yankee2500; 09-01-2013 at 01:14 AM.