Missouri **SOLD** Makarov IJ70-18AH with extras
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Firearms for Sale > Missouri **SOLD** Makarov IJ70-18AH with extras

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 05:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default **SOLD** Makarov IJ70-18AH with extras

SOLD

One Makarav 9x18 for sale. Includes a Nylon holster, 1 single stack mag, 1 double stack mag, pierce grips and upgraded to fixed rear sight. Comes with original box, owners manual, cleaning rod and take down tool. I also have 15 rounds of Hornaday ammo, but I believe that must ship separately.

I purchased this firearm new in the mid to late 90's and have fired maybe 500 rounds through it. Has some minor wear on the finish, but in great condition overall and I've never had any issues with the weapon. Asking $300 obo, plus shipping to your FFL.

My end goal is to purchase a Glock 27 Gen 4 or Hi Standard Compact Crusader, so i'd consider trades towards that.

Thank you.
20131020_220040.jpg   20131020_232135_richtone-hdr-.jpg   20131020_232236_richtone-hdr-.jpg  

Last edited by slugraduate; 10-26-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Mak pistol

Sir,
More info and I have two local FFL's near home in Houston, Texas.
Thanks, Paul

Old 10-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastie View Post
Sir,
More info and I have two local FFL's near home in Houston, Texas.
Thanks, Paul
Hi. Most of the following info reiterates my original post. This pistol has an upgraded fixed rear sight, upgraded Pierce rubber grips, and includes both the original single stack mag, and a double stack mag. Included are the original box, owners manual, cleaning rod and take down tool. Also includes one nylon holster and the original adjustable sights. I purchased this new in the mid to late n 90's and estimate that I've fired about 500 rounds through it. I'm not an expert, but I estimate the pistol to be in very good condition, which I believe to be supported by the photographs. There is minor wear at the end of the muzzle, with other minor scratches in other places. The bore ids clean and it is a good solid handgun overall. I havent had issues with misfeeds or misfires. All information provided is to the best of my knowledge. If I can find the original grips, I will include them. I'll post additional photos this afternoon.

Last edited by slugraduate; 10-25-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugraduate View Post
Hi. Most of the following info reiterates my original post. This pistol has an upgraded fixed rear sight, upgraded Pierce rubber grips, and includes both the original single stack mag, and a double stack mag. Included are the original box, owners manual, cleaning rod and take down tool. Also includes one nylon holster and the original adjustable sights. I purchased this new in the mid to late n 90's and estimate that I've fired about 500 rounds through it. I'm not an expert, but I estimate the pistol to be in very good condition, which I believe to be supported by the photographs. There is minor wear at the end of the muzzle, with other minor scratches in other places. The bore ids clean and it is a good solid handgun overall. I havent had issues with misfeeds or misfires. All information provided is to the best of my knowledge. If I can find the original grips, I will include them. I'll post additional photos this afternoon.
Here are the additional photos.
mak4.jpg   mak3.jpg   mak2.jpg   mak1.jpg  

Closed Thread