Virginia Modded Glock 17 Gen3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Firearms for Sale > Virginia Modded Glock 17 Gen3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Default Modded Glock 17 Gen3

Up for sale or trade.

Modded Gen3 Glcok 17. This Glock is the fullsize 9x19. Gun has extensive work done to it to include:
TruGlo TFO Tritium Fiber Optic night sights.
Grip Force Adapter
3.5lbs Ghost Trigger
Full stipple work
Beveled Magazine release well

The purchase package includes:
Modded Glock 17
Glaco OWB holster
Hodges Custom Kydex Holster
3 x 17 round magazines
Glock speedloader
All factory paperwork
Factory Original locking Glock case with matching serial numbers.

A little info:
This Glock is a great gun. I don't particularly want or need to sell it, but tuition is due and needs to be paid. I bought this Glock 2nd hand. The original owner did the all the custom work except the new sights. Those were done by the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office Armorer. Th beveled magazine release well helps aid in quick magazine changes. The stippled grip ensures that you ALWAYS have a good grip on the gun, no matter what. The Galco holster is convenient, though not my personal preference. It holds the gun securely and snaps around the belt, so there is no need to remove your belt to put on, or take off, the holster. My FAVORITE is the Hodges Custom Kydex holster. I had this holster custom made by Jake Hodges in Miami. Jake has become a good friend of mine as a result of our dealing and the customer service is superb. The great thing about this holster is that if someone is wrestling you and attempting to gain access to your weapon, it won't come out of the holster. However, if you go to draw it, it comes out quick and smooth, every time.

Additional:
The package listed above comes just as stated. I am asking $550 so please do not low ball me. I would consider trading for a Glock 19 or maybe a Glock 26. Maybe

In addition to the stuff I have lsited, I also have a dual and a single magazine carrier by Griffon Industries which are quiet pricey new. I also have an RDR Micro Carry holster for it. I have a 4th magazine also. If you want this batch of extras for a total of 4 magazines, 3 holster, 2 mag carriers, and the gun, it'll be $650. I can be reached at 757-968-6084 for more pictures and more information.

SALE:

You know the drill. Gotta cover my own behind. Sales to Virginia Resident's only, or military members with a copy of their order's stationing them in Virginia. Purchasers MUST have 2 forms of picture ID. I PREFER, a VA Driver's License and a Concealed Permit.

*** EDIT *** Will happily ship out of state to an FFL of your choosing. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

757-968-6084 Ask for Jeffrey, or text me.

g1.jpg   g2.jpg   g3.jpg   g5.jpg   g6.jpg  

g7.jpg   g8.jpg   g9.jpg   g10.jpg   g4.jpg  

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here