Texas **CLOSED**Stag 6.8 SPC AR with Eotech 512.A65
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > FirearmsTalk Classifieds > Firearms for Sale > Texas **CLOSED**Stag 6.8 SPC AR with Eotech 512.A65

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 783 Times on 521 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default **CLOSED**Stag 6.8 SPC AR with Eotech 512.A65

Hello I recently moved to San Antonio TX and need funds to pay the bill collector so up for sale is my baby my Stag Arms 6.8 SPC with an eotech holosight. Rifle works flawlessly and so does sight it only has approximately 80 rounds thru it because I only shot it at my reunion with some old Army buddies. The paint job on it is a rattlecan job that came out very nice (I think) its perfect for the foliage in the southwest and the thing is a tack driver. For the setup im looking to get around $1100 OBO for it. If sold I would request that ftf be done in public preferably at a police station so I dont get robbed being this is my first attempt at selling a firearm privately. Rifle will come with hard case for both rifle and eotech Magpul handguards and stock ones that I took off an intrafuse forward handgrip and one five round magazine plus the few rounds of ammo i have left around 30 i believe. I am a trustworthy individual and am a commisioned security offiicer in the State of Texas so please don't try to scam me.

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/seancslaughter1982/rifle_zps121b2db7.jpg

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/seancslaughter1982/rifle2_zpsac54bd1c.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #2

I sent you a couple messages

Old 07-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #3
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1336 Times on 700 Posts
Likes Given: 612

Sean, welcome to the site! Will you also consider shipping the rifle through an FFL to mine? No way you can get ripped off then.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 07-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

The only way I'd consider shipping is if I was paid in full before rifle ships and buyer pays the ffl shipping fees sorry but I have heard to many horror stories about people getting scammed and my family can't afford to lose any money or property that's why I'm requesting ftf at a police station

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I know someone has to be interested in this its a beautiful rifle one I hate to part with only reason I am is because my move from ny to tx wiped out my savings and I'm not nearly getting paid enough to cover my bills and feed my kids

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Old 07-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I dont think any dealer would ask you to ship without first paying for the rifle first. Good luck with the transfer in the police station parking lot, sounds like a bad idea to me.

I would be interest as a dealer but you should probably hold onto it since you are so afraid of people and afraid of being ripped off or mugged. You should probably go through a dealer for the sale to insure that the person purchasing it is not a felon.

Old 07-26-2013, 03:45 AM   #7

Liked 47 Times on 37 Posts

You should just meet at a local sporting goods store. Police stations may cause a unwanted reaction from the PD. And always carry a backup. I'd be interested but I just bought a custom 6.8 and 552 eotech about 7 months back. If someone wants it shipped ask for a money order pre shipping but ammo can't go w/ gun. Can't go wrong there.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #8

I've been interested, sent 2 pm's.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:20 AM   #9
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1327 Times on 898 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Closed non response from OP

Closed Thread