Taurus grips

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Taurus Forum > Taurus grips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 03:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default Taurus grips

I have a PT 38S and I am looking to change the pearl grips to rubber for a better "grip". Unfortunately this model is no longer made and I can't find it referred to on any grip sight. My question is to any of you who may be familiar with the Taurus pistols. Are the grips on the PT series, (945, 40) interchangable with my PT 38S? From what I can tell they are the same frame, but I have had no success in verifying this. Taurus had not answered my email, nor has Houge....at least not yet.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here