Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Taurus Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f182/)
-   -   Does anyone know where i can find new slide parts for my Taurus pt 24/7 pro .40? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f182/does-anyone-know-where-i-can-find-new-slide-parts-my-taurus-pt-24-7-pro-40-a-93094/)

bigcaliberskill 06-29-2013 10:27 AM

Does anyone know where i can find new slide parts for my Taurus pt 24/7 pro .40?
 
I've been looking for the longest and can't find anything. I do not know what parts are missing from my slide but its all in the firing pin area. If someone can help me in any way possible then that would be great!

MisterMcCool 06-29-2013 01:07 PM

Call Taurus. They have a lifetime warranty.

DrumJunkie 06-29-2013 02:45 PM

Are they just missing or did they break on you? If it messed up then yeah, get some warranty work done. If you are just missing them for some mysterious reason then numrich might have the parts. Do you have the manual? Which 24/7 model is it? Here4'sz a pdf of the OSS model. I'm not exactly sure if they change anything other than color with those.
http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/pt-247-oss.pdf
Page 30 has the exploded diagram. At the very least ya can get the exact part names.

bigcaliberskill 06-29-2013 05:04 PM

I'm actually missing the pieces and its the 24/7 pro ds. I'm looking for a part list because I got it used so it did not come with any manual.

bigcaliberskill 06-29-2013 07:48 PM

By the way, thanks for the info and the diagram!

bigcaliberskill 06-30-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumJunkie
Are they just missing or did they break on you? If it messed up then yeah, get some warranty work done. If you are just missing them for some mysterious reason then numrich might have the parts. Do you have the manual? Which 24/7 model is it? Here4'sz a pdf of the OSS model. I'm not exactly sure if they change anything other than color with those.
http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/pt-247-oss.pdf
Page 30 has the exploded diagram. At the very least ya can get the exact part names.


So I just looked on the Numrich site and did not see the pt24/7 model so I was wondering if some of the parts from the pt140 would work, do you know if it would?

DrumJunkie 06-30-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcaliberskill (Post 1290991)
So I just looked on the Numrich site and did not see the pt24/7 model so I was wondering if some of the parts from the pt140 would work, do you know if it would?

I'm not familiar with the 24/7 enough to make that call. I'll see if I can look anything up though and get back to ya. In the mean time I"d shoot off an email to Taurus and see if they have the parts available. Being they make thme I"m sure they sell them. I just can't find it on their site.

bigcaliberskill 06-30-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumJunkie

I'm not familiar with the 24/7 enough to make that call. I'll see if I can look anything up though and get back to ya. In the mean time I"d shoot off an email to Taurus and see if they have the parts available. Being they make thme I"m sure they sell them. I just can't find it on their site.


Okay well ill still be looking around but I'll also be waiting to see if you or anyone else can help me on this, thanks!

Vikingdad 09-11-2013 07:43 AM

Have you found anything yet?

rjd3282 09-11-2013 12:29 PM

I lost a spring for an old Taurus once. Called Taurus, new spring was here in 3 days free of charge. They even offered to put in for me for free.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.