You'd have to be an Idiot to pay these prices
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock >

You'd have to be an Idiot to pay these prices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1306 Times on 741 Posts
Likes Given: 632

Default You'd have to be an Idiot to pay these prices

I just clicked on the Able Ammo link on this forum for 22lr ammo in stock.
What in the hell are these people trying to do? Get Rich off of 22lr ammo!

You would have to be an Idiot to buy any ammo from this company. I would never pay the prices that they want for their ammo. It is 2-5 times the price of what I pay for 22lr ammo.
I sure hope that nobody on this forum buys ammo from them. There is no excuse for retailers to rip people off like this,and IMO,every shooter needs to boycott them,and hope they go out of business.

There isn't an ammo shortage anymore,and for them to try and charge these prices for it,is totally uncalled for.
North American Hunting Club

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Some people are still having problems here finding 22 LR ammo. To find 22 LR ammo one has to search big box stores until you find ammo in stock. The LGS's have 22 LR ammo but they want $5 for 50 Remington Thunderbolts. I would rather shoot my 22 wmr at that price.
Txhillbilly Likes This