Walmart info - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock > Walmart info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Indeed, Innovative! I am a life member and so is my son.
I recently gave $250 to the NRA–ILA and $200 to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, to fight cuomo.
I'm not just standing and shouting from the soap box, I'm trying to be active. I have written my state gov pols, twice and fed pols three or four times.

CA72, I just hope that DHS agents (with all our ammo) feel the same way!

Last edited by pizza_pablo; 03-31-2013 at 10:51 PM.
ArmyRanger Likes This 
Old 04-02-2013, 04:25 AM   #62

Likes Given: 4

+1 Innovative and Pizza. My dog became an NRA member in January, and I also made a $100 gift to a gun rights org in my state to take the fight in my state capitol. We are in an all out battle and the outcome is far from certain. I think that a lot of gun owners are lulled into a sense of complacency right now as I have heard chatter at the range and gun shop that we have won this thing. Won? Yeah, news to me. Our enemy is not going to go quietly into the night as long as we have a traitor in the White House. Remain vigilant and watch ur six.

Old 04-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #63

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
CA72, I just hope that DHS agents (with all our ammo) feel the same way!
Well all my fellow agents/officers/etc. that I know of are in the same boat as me and some I meet outside of where I normally work when doing work elsewhere are pretty much the same too.... I get the impression that very few would actually follow unlawful orders from our communist government, but unfortunately you and I both know that there are still some out there that will do what they are told no matter what happens because they are that stupid, so I think it would probably be a 50/50 split or such.... only time will tell for sure tho

Last edited by customammo72; 04-02-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:47 AM   #64

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Peer Pressure is a powerful thing. When surrounded by others with guns and told to do something questionable, some would be surprised what they might do, regardless of their personal feelings.

customammo72 Likes This 
Old 04-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #65

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

well at the academy where i live in south texas they guys are dicks and i heard one of they guys tell another employe that he had bought 6 bulk packs of 22 lr and was gonna sell it on craigslist

Old 04-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #66
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1924 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 2082

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAKINANAYA View Post
well at the academy where i live in south texas they guys are dicks and i heard one of they guys tell another employe that he had bought 6 bulk packs of 22 lr and was gonna sell it on craigslist
Pretty sure Craigslist doesn't allow guns or ammo to be sold. Not sure about barter section.

It is very irritating to hear employees saying things like that. You should talk to the store manager about it.

"Sir, I came here to buy some 22 ammunition. There is none on the shelf and I hear your employees saying they've bought 6 bulk packs. That's more than the store limit (3 per customer, 1 per caliber). And they intend to resell it. Is that how you treat your customers? If so, I'll be taking my business elsewhere..."

After the manager finishes with his profuse apologies, you will probably find some 22 ammo magically appearing for sale to you.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 04-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #67

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Well, I'd sure like to know why some stores get ammo and others don't.

juststartin5272, if you can, would you please give me a contact number so I can talk to someone in your company's upper management and ask them to send some of their ammo to the Cocoa, Florida store because we aren't getting any. flatstime@cfl.rr.com

Old 04-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #68

Liked 65 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Pretty sure Craigslist doesn't allow guns or ammo to be sold. Not sure about barter section.

It is very irritating to hear employees saying things like that. You should talk to the store manager about it.

"Sir, I came here to buy some 22 ammunition. There is none on the shelf and I hear your employees saying they've bought 6 bulk packs. That's more than the store limit (3 per customer, 1 per caliber). And they intend to resell it. Is that how you treat your customers? If so, I'll be taking my business elsewhere..."

After the manager finishes with his profuse apologies, you will probably find some 22 ammo magically appearing for sale to you.

Only problem with that is if the manager is also on the take, speaking your mind will do no good, and you will be wasting your breathe. I already tried that route one early morning at my local Wally World just tofind out later (from one of the cashiers who didn’t like the manager) that he was the ring leader hoarder of the ammo. It’s a shame I tell ya...

Sig P220 Equinox, Sig P239, Sig P226 Navy (MK25)
Sig P238
Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 26, Glock 36
Springfield XD 45ACP
S&W M&P 45ACP, S&W M&P Shield 9MM
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Kimber Sapphire Ultra Carry II
Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor II
Kel Tec PF9, Kel Tec P32
Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9C
Remington 887 Nitro Mag Tactical (12g)
Stag Arms AR15 556
Ruger SR556E
SKS Chinese Norinco
Mosin Nagant 91/30 (2)
NRA Member

Last edited by Stillersfan; 04-16-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #69

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I hope that by now, more shooters realize that this whole ammo shortage happened by political design. Most liberals clearly don't want you to have guns or ammo. The rest of the liberals just don't understand the goals of their elected leaders.

Most Americans feel too "uncomfortable" to even discuss politics. Their absence is causing a large void that is being filled by people with very different interests. Get involved. Join the NRA, and think before you vote.

Visit our website at WWW.LARRYWILLIS.COM It's devoted to helping shooters make the best handloads possible.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #70

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

hey balota look on Craigslist and you can find people selling ammo and guns too in the sporting goods section and in the barter. Just cause they prohibit it dont mean they still dont post it.