Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock > Walmart info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 04:50 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I think it's time for the pitch forks and torches.
Drag some of these SOBs out into the street and burn them like the witches they are.
Sorry.... Getting down off of soap box, now.

Old 03-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #52

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Local walmart had tula 223 &
remington 50ct 45 ball.

NEVER FORGET

Old 03-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #53
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1814 Times on 1042 Posts
Likes Given: 3727

My area ammo does not get placed on the shelves. It is sold before it even hits the shelves.

The ones that I do not like is the ones that purchase the ammo and try to re-sell for more money and they do not even have a weapon.

Old 03-31-2013, 07:42 PM   #54

Liked 50 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
WalMart has a live inventory on line. Check the website before you go. If the Sporting Goods Manager says they don't have it and it shows in stock on the website ask for the General Manager of the store. You should see some ammo magically appear.

This is the only way to stop the WalMart staff from taking it all for themselves, or their friends.
How does this work? Every time I go to their website, they list it as an item and tell me I have to present the item number to the local store so they can pull it for me, but it doesn't say whether it's in stock.

12FRETTER

Old 03-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #55

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
I hope most of local LEOs are like you
Well all the guys I work with are in the same boat, we will walk away and pick up our own arms and fight against the communist government we have and most of the local LEO's in my area are in the same boat too... We don't care if we work for them sorry bastards we aren't supporting them, as far as I am concerned I only get a paycheck and benefits from them, I don't have any more of a connection or obligation to them.....
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
I think it's time for the pitch forks and torches.
Drag some of these SOBs out into the street and burn them like the witches they are.
Sorry.... Getting down off of soap box, now.
EXACTLY.... it is time, the masses just need to assemble... and no you aren't on a soap box by stating the truth

Old 03-31-2013, 10:10 PM   #57

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by customammo72 View Post
EXACTLY.... it is time, the masses just need to assemble... and no you aren't on a soap box by stating the truth
I'm truly glad to hear the you and many fed and local LEOs feel like you work for a paycheck and are not in debt, in an idealistic way, to your employers. That is encouraging!
In regard to the masses acting, I'm afraid that those that are concerned are polite , law abiding, moralistic folk and may wait to act until it is too late. I feel this way, myself. I would love to think that we can wait it out, until the next election, but I truly believe that they fixed the last "election" and really know what they are doing, in that regard.
I fear my country, that I love and served is doomed.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:14 PM   #58
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1814 Times on 1042 Posts
Likes Given: 3727

Check out Cabela's website http://www.cabelas.com/home.jsp?WTz_l=Header and select the shooting header, notice no listing of ammo. I did a query for ammunition and then select caliber (all).

Some standard rifle calibers (243, 270, 300, 30-30, 30-06) to name a few; but, hardly any pistol calibers.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #59

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I hope we are all NRA members here. Everyone concerned for freedom needs to be a member. My grandson was a life member the day he was born. The NRA is the most effective force for gathering freedom minded people together - and our current government knows it. Let's get involved and donate to the NRA for liberty.

Visit our website at WWW.LARRYWILLIS.COM It's devoted to helping shooters make the best handloads possible.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
I'm truly glad to hear the you and many fed and local LEOs feel like you work for a paycheck and are not in debt, in an idealistic way, to your employers. That is encouraging!
In regard to the masses acting, I'm afraid that those that are concerned are polite , law abiding, moralistic folk and may wait to act until it is too late. I feel this way, myself. I would love to think that we can wait it out, until the next election, but I truly believe that they fixed the last "election" and really know what they are doing, in that regard.
I fear my country, that I love and served is doomed.
Well the wonderful government that employs us is screwing us over so bad we don't care anymore, it is just a paycheck.... they are furloughing us and we are losing hours at work and money... we don't support them in any way. I know my entire dept/section would laugh at our leadership and throw our duty gear down and walk out if they told us to amass and hit the streets to start taking guns or anything like that... they would be a useless entity in a second. They would have a bunch of guns and ammo and patrol vehicles just sitting around with no one at all to work for them